“Do It Yourself Wedding Workshop”
Brought to you by
January 26, 2010
All photos are copyrighted and all rights are reserved.Vital Planner Planning Solution for all Occasions - Wedding Planning - Decor - Chair Covers www.vitalplanner.com, 585-300-6907
Special Thanks to our Vendors
1) JC Master ProductionsVideography firstname.lastname@example.org, 585-329-9625
2) Mark Bernreuther PhotoPhotography www.marksfoto.com, 585-392-5034
3) All Occasions CateringCatering www.rochestercaterer.com, 585-244-2870
4) As-the-Disc-Goes-Round ProductionsDJ http://www.asthediscgoesroundproductions.com, 585-319-3981
5) Marguerite M. HerbertFlorists www.margueritefloral.com, 585-248-2614
6) Invitation PlusInvitations www.inviplus.com, 585-621-7340
7) Blue Apple ProductionsPhoto Booth www.blueappleproductions.com, 585-388-5500
Please send us a comment by using the comment box at the bottom of the page with answers to the following questions?
To stay anonymous, use “Anonymous” for Name and email@example.com for email.
Q1: How informative was the DIY Workshop?Rate 1 to 10, with 10 being most informative
Q2: How many DIY ideas will you use at your wedding?Rate 1 to 10, with 10 being all
Q3: Was the staff professional?Rate 1 to 10, with 10 being most professional.
Q6: How relevant was the decoration of the workshop for weddings?Rate 1 to 10, with 10 being most relevant.
Q7: Were the vendors helpful in answering all your questions?Rate 1 to 10, with 10 being most helpful
Q8: Would you use any of the vendors for your weddings?Rate 1 to 7, with 7 being use all.
Q9: How enthusiastic do you feel about recommending this workshop to others?Rate 1 to 10, with 10 being most enthusiastic.
Q10: How much of your expectations about this workshop met?Rate 1 to 10, with 10 being met most.
Q11: Please write us anything you would like us to improve.